1/3 cup sour cream, plus more for serving
1 heaping cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped chives
salt and black pepper, to taste
3 cups mashed potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter 8 - 9 of the wells of a cupcake pan - preferably nonstick.
2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs then whisk in the sour cream. Mix in both cheeses and the chives.
3. Taste the potatoes and season them with salt and pepper if needed. Add them to the bowl and mix well.
4. Spoon them into the pan filling the cups just to the top or a little below.
5. Bake 25 - 35 minutes until they pull away from the sides of the cup and are golden brown all over.
6. Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes in pan. Turn them out onto a platter. Serve with sour cream.